We provide training in the following areas:
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting (HLTAID004)
- Provide Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006)
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation (HLTAID007)
- Manage First Aid Services and Resources (HLTAID008)
All our tutors are highly qualified professionals in their field of study, with many years of both practical and theoretical experience. We consider this prior experience to be minimum standards for a quality training program.
All courses are held regularly at our Training Centre in Taree and Provide First Aid courses are also held regularly at Forster. Corportate courses can also be arranged in any location around Australia.
For all courses we use the lastest equipment, including Zoll Defibrillators and Zoll Pocket CPR units, and use multimedia presentations for effective delivery.
Click on an image below to read more: